Impress Your Customers and Increase Sales
Picture this: For a long time, your business enjoyed a spot at the top. Everyone loved what you had to offer and there were times when you couldn’t keep up with the constant rush.
But then your world changed a little. A competitor opened up and had new everything – technology, décor, furniture; a new menu or new products. Now you’ve gone from a spot at the top to wondering how you’d keep your business profitable.
Situations like this are avoidable. Yes, technology can quickly become obsolete as cars, phones, POS systems and other technologies are constantly being upgraded and changed, but that doesn’t mean your business has to fall victim to that obsolescence.
If you keep up to date with all the latest and greatest technology on the market, and make periodic updates to your location, you’ll remain far ahead of the competition.
And if that wasn’t enough, here are some additional reasons remodels and tech upgrades will benefit your business.
- Impresses your customers: Whether your goal is to attract brand new customers or win back your old ones, these improvements will do the trick. Remodeling creates an atmosphere that customers want to be in, and improved technology streamlines processes for them. They want convenience and great service, and making these changes will give them just that.
- More Efficient and Productive Staff: Having a space that is more inviting and open will allow your staff to be extra productive throughout the day. When they don’t feel confined in a dreary, small work environment, their productivity and efficiency will greatly improve. Not to mention having faster, better technology to work with will enhance their capabilities as employees at your company.
- Increase Hiring Pool: When candidates see that your business is in line with the times – that it’s fresh, new, and technologically savvy – they will be more willing to work there. Plus, if these are people that care about technology and positive work environments, then they’re exactly the kind of employees you want on your team.
- Improved Energy Efficiency: During your remodel, consider upgraded, energy efficient lighting. Not only will this look great, but it will save you money in the long run. It’s a win-win!
- Increase Sales: You were waiting for this one weren’t you? By revamping your overall look and having technology that makes all processes (including payment acceptance) streamlined, your sales will skyrocket.
Time to Take Action
Direct Capital can help make your technology upgrade and remodel dreams a reality. We offer a working capital program that will enable you to get cash fast and use it for whatever business need you have. You can receive up to $150,000 and pay it back in as little time as 30 days or up to 18 months. We deduct automatic payments from your bank account so you never have to worry about a thing. Design your remodel, pick your new technology, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Ready to get started? Simply click on the banner below or give us a call at 866-777-0117. To learn more about Direct Capital, visit our website!