With the right tools, almost anything can be accomplished. Through technology, managing projects for your business can be done with ease. So to help make sure that you are able to address all project management needs, Direct Capital has provided a list of tools you won’t want to miss.
- File-Sharing Platforms. In order to keep members of your team in the loop, having access to a shareable platform is a must-have. This means that team members who are assigned to projects are able to have access to files from the file-sharing management tool. This efficiently manages time while minimizing issues with the project at hand. Take a look at the Top 20 File-sharing platforms here and hopefully you’ll find something that works for your business.
- PM Software. All your collaborators can be kept on the same page by using some of the best programs out there. You can delegate tasks, keep track of timelines, track data as well as expenditures on each job. Wrike’s Marketing Director said: “You need a project management option that makes it easy to create tasks, involve team members through easy tagging, and that integrates with email and file sharing platforms. Using great project management software is one of the keys to successfully hitting your business goals.” For other PM Software, click here
- Project Analysis. The great thing about this tool is that it helps you keep your jobs running as smoothly as possible. Project Analysis tools will collect data from the project management software you are now using. It’s possible to create resulting reports that show time and money spent on each project, and even who needs to speak with the client.
- Templates. To make your projects flow more smoothly, it’s best practice to develop templates for website content, and PPC campaigns. It might be a little rough at first and take some extra time, however it’s an investment, especially when each project begins to run more efficiently and less revision is required. Templates also help your employees stay on track and on brand.
- Assigned Responsibilities. One gift and curse that I am well aware of is the desire to do everything yourself on a project. When you are the lone man (or woman) on a project everything will be done correctly, right? WRONG! Sadly it is often impossible to do every task yourself and taking on too much can result in poor quality production, or worse… an unfinished final project. When it’s divided equally to each team member appropriately, the project will be more likely to succeed. Remember, delegating tasks means you trust the team member to perform them correctly, and you need to show that trust by checking in only here and there not through micromanaging. Okay, so this one really isn’t a tool…it’s more of a project management tip. But either way, it will help you and your team better manage projects and get them done in a quick an efficient manner!
Now after reviewing these tips and tools, do you see anything you’re exceeding in or even lacking? If you need to up your effort, it might be time to put more investment into your project management. If so, we can help! We can provide the capital you need to get the tools you need to make every customer experience remarkable. Click the banner below or call us at 866-777-9198 to get started!