From time to time, we like to shine the spotlight on some of our favorite small businesses (that also happen to be our customers). You may have seen the spotlight Denny’s, Fraen, or MB3 Construction recently.
The truth is, every small business has encountered a time when they’ve needed maybe just a little boost to push them through to succeed. From multi-unit franchises that need to remodel their many locations to owner of a small coffee shop that just needs some extra cash to make it through the slower months, we were there.
We’re proud of that. And we’re proud of the small business community.
We’ve put together an ebook with some of our most popular small business stories. Within the pages you’ll find some of our favorite stories of small business determination, ingenuity, and entrepreneurial spirit.
Inside the eBook you’ll find:
- How one small business gained a competitive edge by branching out with a new type of equipment
- How equipment financing helped one company diversify to stay afloat in a changing economy
- How a local lobster farm used equipment financing to create greater efficiencies for their busiest season
- How one franchise owner used Direct Capital’s franchise financing program to stay current and keep loyal customers happy
- How a coffee supply distributor used working capital* financing to maintain an even cash flow
Click here to download it. Check it out and be inspired.
*Working capital not available in the following states: AK, DE, ND, VT