Is your business in the market for some new computers, new technology, or just upgrades in general? Direct Capital has a great way for you to get exactly what you need: A Fair Market Value Lease.
Benefits of Leasing
- Keeping your equipment up-to-date. Tech equipment eventually becomes obsolete. With a Fair Market Value, you pass the financial burden of obsolescence to us, the equipment leasing company. Let’s say you have a two-year lease on some equipment. Once that expires, you can then lease the latest model and not worry about getting rid of the previous one.
- Your monthly expenses are predictable. With a lease, you have a pre-determined cost which can help you budget more effectively.
- You’re able to keep up with the competition. You can get the latest tech for your business that is otherwise unaffordable. This means you can keep up with larger competitors without depleting your financial resources.
The Downsides of Buying
- The initial preparation may be too much. To acquire the equipment you need for your business, you may have to tie up lines of credit to get the appropriate amount.
- Your equipment becomes obsolete. As mentioned earlier, computer technology is quickly outdated. As a growing small business, refreshing technology in some areas every 12-24 months can keep your business up to date, and when you buy it, upgrades are going to be harder to afford.
If you require a substantial amount of equipment for your new company’s recent hires, leasing is going to be the best option. Why not reserve your cash when you can use a lease to grow your business?
If you’re in the market for the latest and greatest equipment for your business for the new hires you just brought onboard, we can help. Click below to start a Fair Market Value Lease today!