On the Direct Capital blog, we cover a variety of topics like small business tips, marketing, and of course financing. Today we combine a little bit of each.
You know how important websites are for maintaining a successful business, but optimizing it with all the right content and features your customers love is crucial. Keep this content front and center: your business story, services, locations, products and benefits. You need to use key words and phrases that describe your business so you can get found easily on Google and give your customers exactly what they want.
Once you do that – and these 6 other optimization tips – you’ll be in great shape. The only thing that would make it better for your B2B customers is to offer business financing right on your website.
- Provide a Remarkable Experience: We bet providing excellent customer service is a top priority for you, so that’s why it’s important to make everything customers do on your website as easy as possible. Offering financing on your home page, product pages, and check out page are three key ways to do that. Allow your customers to shop for products they want (and need!) and instantly get approved for low monthly payments.
- It’s Easy: Not only is it easy for you to install a “finance now” button or link on your site, but it’s easy for your customers to access. They don’t have to go through a lengthy process to even obtain finance application documents. Your customers want a seamless shopping process from beginning to end and, with a finance option readily available, they will be able to apply online and get approved in seconds.
- Close More Deals: Did you know that roughly 70% of business equipment purchases are financed? B2B vendors who make purchasing easy with financing are producing more leads and closing more deals faster. By optimizing your website with financing, you’re making the choice of buying from you all that much easier.
- Have a Competitive Advantage: Promote the fact that you offer this financing on your website when you market to customers. Let them know how easy and streamlined it is so they will be more willing to buy from you. Not every business can say that they have an “Apply Now” or “Finance for Low Monthly Payments” button on their website. Stand out and be the one that does.
- Opportunity to Promote Deals: Any customer – whether it’s B2B or B2C – wants the best deal. Optimizing your website with financing allows you to promote your greatest deals (0% financing, for example) to entice more customers to buy from you today.
There’s a lot you can do to make the most of your website and optimizing it with financing is one of the best. Contact Direct Capital’s business development team at 866-777-0117 to see how you can get started offering financing on your website today!