5.5% Growth Predicted for Remainder of 2014
Equipment leasing and financing is a $827 billion industry, and according to the Lease Foundation’s 2014 Equipment Leasing & Finance U.S. Economic Outlook, it’s expected to grow in the last few months of 2014. Their forecast for overall growth in equipment and software investment is 5.5% due to the gradual strengthening of the economy and continued demand for these services.
As a small business owner, you understand the importance of having top notch equipment, updated workspaces, and technologically advanced software, to improve your customers’ experience. That’s why replacement demand is continuing to increase and why leasing equipment and software is beneficial to you.
At Direct Capital, we provide equipment financing so you can have the materials you need for your business to grow and prosper without the wait. Pay as you go, while you enjoy reaping the benefits of the latest and greatest in equipment and technology.
Equipment Leasing Q4 Expectations
The Lease Foundation put together a survey of business executives in September 2014 to determine what their need for equipment and software was and how they planned on accessing it. Here are the results:
- 36.4% of respondents said they expected business conditions to improve over the next four months, with 60.6% believing they will remain the same.
- 30.3% of respondents believe demand for leases and loans for capital spending will increase over the next four months.
- 15.2% of executives expect to access more capital to fund equipment acquisitions over the next four months.
- 15.2% of respondents also believe their company will increase spending on business development activities during the next six months.
A Breakdown by Industry
Direct Capital provides equipment leasing to a number of different industries, including computer, printing, restaurant, medical, fitness, commercial vehicles, machine tools, construction, and more. What is the Lease Foundation’s prediction for your industry’s equipment investment needs?
- They forecast software investment will see moderate growth over the next three to six months.
- Construction machinery investment is expected to see growth over the next two quarters.
- The investment in computers will likely remain the same, as recent quarters have seen high demand.
- Trucking investments are expected to see modest growth throughout the year due to improved economic conditions.
- Medical equipment investment is predicted to grow slowly near the end of the year.
The Lease Foundation reports that while credit market conditions remain highly accommodative, the Federal Reserve has plans to gradually raise interest rates in the beginning of 2015. So, now’s the time to invest!
Leasing with Direct Capital
Leasing equipment has never been easier. With Direct Capital, you have access to up to $150,000 with no financial review and can often get your funds as fast as next day. Plus, you can buy now and pay later with financing terms from 30 days to 72 months and rates as low as 5.49%. So what are you waiting for? Make this the best Q4 yet!
For information on how you can lease equipment or software through Direct Capital, visit our Financing page today!