If you are Social Media savvy, you know that today isn’t just any other Monday, but actually #MotivationalMonday. For those who aren’t aware of why I put words after a number sign, don’t worry I’ll teach you. It’s a hashtag. This allows you to see thousands, if not millions of posts that contain the same theme from that hashtag.
Now to give you an idea of what Motivational Monday means. Motivational Monday is a day where people, like you and me, share a motivational post, whether it’s a picture, a quote, or both, that really help them get amped up and ready for the week. Motivational Monday not only exists because of alliteration, but because it helps kick start your week. That’s why we’ve created a list of quotes for Motivational Monday to not just inspire you, but your business as well.
- “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” – Chris Grosser
- “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” – Jim Rohn
- “Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.” – Thomas J. Watson
- “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.” – Steve Jobs
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
- “Some people dream of success while others wake up and work.” – Unknown
- Fall seven times and stand up eight.” – Japanese Proverb
- “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
- “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn
- “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
What are some of your favorite motivational quotes?