Instagram a Great Tool for Recruitment
Direct Capital‘s “How to Make Social Media Work for Your Small Business” series ends with Instagram.
Believe it or not, businesses are becoming more and more popular among the 200 million users that are on Instagram. It’s the perfect place to showcase your personality and your product.
Here are some tips to help you use Instagram to reach your customers:
- Increase engagement: Ask for customer feedback when you post photos, comment and like other users’ photos, and follow relevant people in your industry or potential customers you’d like to connect with.
- Hashtag: This is another great way to stay on top of what’s happening. Look at different hashtags and use them appropriately in your posts.
- Video: Although Instagram only allows 15 seconds of video, you can still use it to create something fun – like a promo video.
- Add personality: Having a holiday party at the office? Show the highlights! Instagram is a great place to show the people that are part of the business.
- Recruitment: Allow those seeking a job to see firsthand what it would be like to work at your business. This can encourage more applications and increase your chances of finding a qualified employee.
That’s the last of our social media tips, and we hope you’ll put these tips to work for your business. Before you know it, you’ll be a pro at using social to reach your customers and stay on top of your competition.