Cash is king, especially in today’s economy. Don’t get stuck waiting in line for your customer to pay you – get to the front of the line and get paid first.
Please join us for an informative webinar that will arm you with proven tips and ‘tools of the trade’ to collect your receivables from both new and long time customers and improve your company’s cash flow.
This webinar will cover:
- How to never hear ‘the payment is in the mail’ again – and receive payment immediately
- How to get paid when other aren’t
- The importance of pre-screening and updating your customer’s credit file
- Identifying early warning signs and ‘red flags’ to anticipate payment issues
- Proactive approaches to obtaining additional security before things get bad
- So much more
Eric P. Renaud, Sr. Vice President of Portfolio Risk Management, Direct Capital Corporation
Mr. Renaud has been in the credit and risk management profession for the past 25 years, with the past 5 years as Sr. VP of Portfolio Risk at Direct Capital, where he is responsible for credit underwriting, risk analysis and portfolio collection management for the company. He is an adjunct professor of collection receivables courses for small businesses and a member of the National Association of Credit Managers (NACM).