Direct Capital knows small businesses, which is why we understand that sometimes one of their biggest challenges can be finding ways to improve and maximize their cash flow. We want to help.
We are a national lender that’s been helping small businesses access the financing they need for over 20 years, and we like to consider ourselves experts in this area. That’s why we feel confident giving you these 5 ways financing can help you improve your small business cash flow.
- Buy now, pay later: Often new equipment will enhance your business by improving productivity and, in return, revenue generation. By leasing, you have the opportunity to generate income from that equipment before you even start paying it off. That way, you can use the money you earned to pay for it.
- Instant cash: Small business loans (especially those you get with Direct Capital) are usually in your account within two days. This helps you cut overhead and use the cash for any business need you have.
- Pay off vendors: Using a small business loan to pay off vendors early not only builds better relationships with those vendors, but also gives you more leeway in your budget.
- Hire more employees: Though hiring does require payroll dollars being spent, adding on employees means more work is getting done and more customers being served. More customers equals increased revenue. Accessing a small business loan to use towards payroll helps you bring on the help you need without worrying about where the funds will come from to pay them.
- You can focus on your business: Whether you need to lease equipment or get a small business loan, financing allows you to spend more time and energy on your business. You’ll be able to better manage and lead because you won’t have unpaid vendors, too little help, or broken equipment slowing you down.
If you’re ready to crush that cash flow obstacle and start financing, look to Direct Capital. We have options that will work for just about any small business need, including:
- Equipment Financing: With competitive rates, flexible terms (30 days to 72 months) and up to $1M available with a financial review, we can lease almost any piece of equipment your business needs.
- Working Capital: Also known as a small business loan, our working capital program will often have the funds in your account within 24 hours. Access up to $150,000 with terms as short as 30 days and as long as 18 months.
At Direct Capital, we also offer vendor and franchise financing if that is the kind of business you are a part of. All you have to do to discover your options is give us a call at 866-777-0117. Our dedicated team can’t wait to work with you!