Direct Capital provides an infographic that shows the increase in demand for financing partnerships that allow small businesses to provide purchasing alternatives for their customers.
Add this infographic to your website
Direct Capital has released the small business lending demand growth based on industry. Comparing Quarter 1 2013 to Quarter 1 2014 there is a strong growth.
2014 started off strong and has shown growth across all industries including:
– Medical Equipment Leasing
– Construction Equipment Leasing
– Restaurant Equipment Leasing
– Printing Equipment Leasing
– Heavy Equipment Leasing
– Software Leasing
– Computer Equipment Leasing
– Fitness Equipment Leasing
The increase in demand shows that equipment is being leased or financed which also shows businesses are growing and expanding.