Franchise Financing When You Need It
Welcome to the fourth and final installment in Direct Capital’s Finance Fridays series. The last three weeks have focused on a very broad scope of financing – working capital and equipment leasing. Those two options are available for almost any small business on the market.
Today, our focal point shifts to a very specific industry – franchises. At Direct Capital, we have a select program for franchisees and franchisors to help manage the everyday costs associated with being in the franchise business.
As you probably already know, franchising is an expensive business. Opening a new store can cost anywhere from $50,000 to $5 million and then comes the ongoing training, advertising, insurance, and other costs. In this line of work, having access to the capital you need to run a successful franchise is crucial.
And that’s what we offer here at Direct Capital – an easy, straightforward financing process that’s fast and affordable.
The Scoop on Our Franchise Financing
- Uses: We understand your business, so we know that the many facets of owning a franchise are expensive. Whether you need capital for a remodel, technology and equipment upgrades, or store acquisitions, we’ve got you covered.
- Finance amount: You can finance up to $250,000 application only, which means no financial statements or documents are required! If you need more than $250,000, we can go up to $1 million, but bank statements and other financials will need to be reviewed.
- Term and repayments: We give you options because we know every business has different needs. You can choose a term from anywhere between 30 days and 84 months. The intervals may vary depending on financing product, but we do offer seasonal and deferred payments as well. We are here to meet your needs.
- Rates: Our rates vary based on the financing product you choose. What we can tell you, though, is that our rates were put in place after 20 years of market research and are some of the most competitive in the industry.
- Funding speed: We pride ourselves on fast, easy financing which is why we make the funds available to you within the same business day.
Benefits of Franchise Financing
- Beat the competition: When other restaurants in town are getting all of your customers, you need to find ways to stay relevant and crush the competition. Equipment leasing enables you get new furniture, upgraded POS systems, or other kitchen equipment that will allow you to better serve your customers and give them an overall greater experience.
- It’s fast, easy, and affordable: We may have mentioned this once or twice, but that’s because it’s a big part of our financing and also a huge benefit to you. When you need capital to make improvements at your franchise, you need it almost immediately. We understand that you don’t have time to wait, so we make it as easy as possible for you. Our 3-minute application and lightning fast approval process will have you on the way to success in no time.
- You have options: It can be tough for you, as a franchisee, to implement the projects or initiatives your franchisor has put in place if you have little cash reserves on hand. Partnering with a finance company that understands your business needs and challenges will help provide you with options. Those options will meet the specific requirements for the planned ideas and your financing partner, Direct Capital, will work with you directly to ensure you have the capital you need quickly.
Financing for Your Franchise: Get Started
This just about wraps our Finance Fridays – and now all that’s left is to get you started. We hope you got some key takeaways and will know who to turn to when your small business or franchise needs financing.
Choosing Direct Capital as your financing partner is easy. Simply give us a call at (866) 777-0117, visit our website, or click on the banner below to get started. We can’t wait to work with you!