Leasing Equipment Can Help Increase Customer Traffic
Thanksgiving is over, so it’s back to business as usual.
Restaurants always strive to provide great food, spectacular service, and an environment that keeps customers coming back for more. But, like all businesses, restaurants also need to constantly bring in new customers to build interest and create room for growth.
Despite reports that customer traffic in the restaurant industry has declined in recent years, many eateries are taking positive steps forward to increase traffic and overall customer experience. Nation’s Restaurant News reports that there are three key elements you can utilize to increase your restaurant’s success.
- Value: A high-quality menu with items that differ from your competition, can create a sense of value. There is no need for superfluous discounts, coupons, or other promotions.
- Loyalty Program: Set your business up for success by offering high-tech reward programs through mobile or social media. You will often see repeat visits from customers this way.
- Increased Throughput: Updating your equipment or adding new tools to your business, can help improve the customer experience by allowing your team to serve more people at one time.
One well-known franchise, Panera Bread Co, is specifically focusing on tip number 3 by, “working on its throughput with various initiatives, including new kitchen display systems, upgraded equipment, and new technologies.”
What does this mean for you and your restaurant? In short, there are many opportunities to improve your restaurant’s efficiency and a major portion of this can be achieved with new equipment and upgraded technology. Direct Capital’s restaurant financing options can make investing in your business simple.
What to Know About Restaurant Equipment Leasing Through Direct Capital
What are the benefits of equipment leasing?
There are a few distinct advantages to leasing equipment rather than buying it:
- Use it as a tax deduction
- Choose to upgrade the equipment at the end of your lease
- Avoid paying upfront for your equipment.
These are great benefits to leasing equipment, as it allows you preserve cashflow while also keeping your technology up to date.
What types of products can I lease?
- Ice machines
- Restaurant booths
- Warming equipment
- Vending machines
- Bakery equipment
- Food preparation equipment
- Catering equipment
- POS systems
Direct Capital leases just about anything, so all you have to do is ask!
What are your terms for leasing equipment?
You can finance up to $150,000 with rates as low as 6.15%* and pay it back within 30 days or up to 72 months.
What are my funding options?
Direct Capital wants you to get the payment that’s exactly right for your business. We have some of the most flexible terms in the industry. Your options are:
- Equipment Buyout: This gives you the option of having a fixed monthly payment for the life of the lease and then being able to purchase the equipment at the end. Plus, this buyout may only cost you $1.00.
- Fair market value: This allows you to have a lower lease payment and at the end of the term you may choose to purchase the equipment or return it.
How do I apply?
Simply apply online (it only takes 3 minutes!), sign your documents electronically, allow our team to review it, and you can receive your financing within 24 hours.
Why should I choose Direct Capital?
Direct Capital has been providing small businesses with financing solutions since 1993. In that time, we’ve lent over $2.25 billion to over 80,000 businesses across multiple industries. We were recently acquired by CIT Group, a global lender, which means that our working capital* and equipment leasing programs are better than ever.
For additional questions on restaurant equipment leasing with Direct Capital, or other restaurant financing options for your business, visit our website today!
*Interest rates subject to change. Rates conclusive with date of publishing (November 22, 2015)
*Working capital not available in the following states: AK, DE, ND, VT