As you undoubtedly know if you have any interest in the industry, the Restaurant Finance & Development Conference is fast approaching. It’s going to be a place to get the pulse of the restaurant community and figure out what’s happening for restaurant finance in 2013, and that’s a beautiful thing.
For a sense of what’s going on at the RFDC show this year, let’s quote…ourselves. Occasionally we get it right:
It’s a great opportunity to hear from experts, finance firms and restaurants, and that shared knowledge can be awfully valuable. We know we’re looking forward to hearing from everyone there, and bringing back an even deeper understanding of what the needs are in the industry. More than that, though, we’ll want to understand how the industry will grow in 2012, and how that jibes with the economic outlook.
If you’re a small business or franchisee, chances are you have more than a passing interest in the restaurant industry and restaurant finance. It’s one of the most reliable in the country, and the innovations coming out of restaurant giants like McDonald’s and Pizza Hut and the finance companies that serve of them are of interest to businesses across America.
With that in mind, here’s five things we’re hoping to find out from RFDC:
- What’s new and hot in the world of restaurants, and what products are likely to make a splash in 2013.
- What financing options have been most popular in 2012, and how they’ve worked for restaurants.
- Has financing increased? Is there more demand in the marketplace?
- Which kinds of restaurants have seen the biggest growth, and why?
- What kind of awesome free samples are we going to get?
What burning questions would you like to have answered at RFDC? We’ll do our best to get them answered for you!
Photo credit to iStock